Content marketing helps build an organic relationship with your audience and personalize campaigns to generate more and higher quality leads. Content marketing generates 3x more leads than paid search and converts 6x higher than traditional marketing.
Content Audits & Analysis
Our team will lay a strong foundation for your content strategy based on thorough examination and analysis of all relevant components.
- Target audience audit: Content marketing can be the most cost-effective and efficient method of reaching new customers if it’s built on a deep understanding of your audience.
- Existing content audit: From types of content, distribution and topics addressed to voice and tone analysis, we’ll get to know all there is about your existing content.
- Competitor analysis: Gap analysis is an important part of content marketing, as it helps identify improvement opportunities, as well as ways to stand out from your competition.
Strategy & Promotion
With dedicated strategists who know what works and what doesn’t, we’ll craft custom content strategies that convert.
- Content governance planning: Our team will start with a custom crafted set of guidelines on how your content gets created and publishes, including editorial strategy and style.
- Email campaigns & Syndication: Your content deserves the right distribution and promotion. From email marketing to publication research and PR, as well as social media syndication, we’ll make sure to hit all of your customers’ mediums of choice.
- Content management systems: We have experience with a wide range of CMS, from WordPress and Joomla to Drupal and more.
We create content that tells stories. Good storytelling converts, speaking directly to your target audience and building brand authority.
- Blog writing: Our team of creative, talented writers will write engaging, well-optimized blog posts both for your website’s blog and for guest blogging submission.
- On-page content: SEO efforts are strongly linked with content marketing strategy when it comes to creating the best performing content for your website’s pages. We’ll conceptualize custom content modeling and metadata for your site.
- Content creation planning: You’ll have a clear view of the definition, execution and automation of your content, including workflow design and tools, content creation calendar and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does content marketing have a significant impact on consumers? How can you measure that impact?
Yes, statistically speaking content marketing generates 3x more leads than paid search and converts 6x higher than traditional marketing. Content analytics will help determine how your content is performing in terms of audience reached, visibility, traffic, and conversion.
How long will it take to see positive results with content marketing?
Content marketing is a marathon, not a sprint. Results will depend on the individual circumstances of each business but usually, take between six and nine months.
Our organization is new to content marketing — where do we start?
Our initial content audit and analysis will give us a good idea of where you’re standing and what your competitive landscape looks like. From there, we’ll craft a custom content strategy to get you started.
What type of content should my business create?
Depending on your industry vertical and your specific niche, as well as your target audience, our team will define the best types of content, topics, and channels for your business.
Can content marketing generate leads for my business?
Yes, it has been proven that the right content marketing strategy generates more leads and it’s more cost-effective than paid search.
How can content marketing benefit my business?
By generating more leads and benefiting from higher conversion rates, content marketing ultimately impacts your bottom line and increases ROI. It also helps your business by improving brand awareness and authority and encouraging customer loyalty.