Our data analytics and reporting service will track and quantify your marketing efforts to help you understand what works and what areas need improvement. Data-driven campaigns will provide a more strategic approach and higher performance.
We use a variety of tools and platforms to collect, standardize and enrich data to drive better strategies and optimization.
- Premium Analytics Platforms: From Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to Adobe and Tealium, we use several data collection platforms to obtain both client-side and server-side data.
- Comprehensive Data Collection: Our encompassing approach to analytics will ensure comprehensive data collection across all customer touchpoints, regardless of technology.
- Implementation: A seamless implementation of data analytics and reporting tools with your website and different channels is crucial to capturing data that can be integrated successfully.
Interpretation & Reporting
Collecting data is not enough. The ability to analyze, measure and optimize is what helps create a complete picture of your marketing efforts.
- Continuous Monitoring: We process data from every source and keep constant track of your analytics in order to generate insightful reports.
- Customized Analysis: We don’t just show you numbers, we carefully analyze and interpret data in a way that makes sense for your business.
- Easy Reporting: Benefit from personalized Google Data Studio dashboards and custom crafted reports that are easy to process and integrate with different other analytics.
Strategy & Consulting
Data-driven strategies lead to the best action plans for performance improvement and business growth.
- Insightful Recommendations: Based on the data collected and analyzed, we’ll provide suggestions and recommendations to move your business forward.
- Strategy Building: Our team is also able to build powerful strategies around the data and analytics reported.
- Business Consultation: Use the insight to align with your business objectives and increase ROI.
Digital Analytics Q&A
Should my business use Adobe or Google Analytics?
The platform you use depends on various factors, such as cost, implementation time and bandwidth, level of support needed, as well as dashboard visualization. Regardless of your choice, our analytics team will be able to provide you with seamless reporting and data analysis.
How do you conduct a data analytics audit?
Our data analytics audit starts with profiling the data in order to assess the impact it has on performance and strategy. Then, we’ll make suggestions and recommendations on data collection, reporting and strategy.
Why is it important to use analytics tools for my website?
Analytics tools garner valuable insight on both the performance of your website and your customers’ journey, which helps you optimize and craft more targeted strategies.
Can you optimize my website reports?
Yes, we use customized reporting and analyze data as it references your business, in order to create dashboards and reports that are optimized and easy to digest.