Franchise marketing brings your corporate brand vision and your local franchisee missions together, under a broad marketing strategy that supports both. Our approach helps individual franchisees capture and benefit from local opportunities, without dismantling corporate efforts.
Franchise Digital Marketing Strategy
Expand your reach and grow your brand with customized franchise marketing strategies that focus on local support.
- Multiple Channels: Our team can lead the effort in franchise marketing across all digital channels, from SEO and PPC to Social Media Management and Content Marketing.
- Multi-location Website Design: Encourage the highest engagement with every location page, and stand apart from your competition with unforgettable website experience.
- Content Management: Content adaptability is crucial for franchise marketing and we’ll ensure a content management system that gives you increased control, as well as flexibility.
Online Marketing for Franchises
Promote your franchisees and give them the support they need to stand out in their local communities and areas they serve.
- Local Listings Management: Our Los Angeles based team will make sure that all your local listings are claimed, optimized and performing through constant monitoring and management.
- Online Reputation Monitoring: You want to create a positive brand image and we’ll help keep track of your online reputation, customer reviews, and testimonials.
- Analytics and Reporting: Base your decisions and strategy on true insights and better data with our franchise analytics and reporting framework.
Franchise Marketing Q&A
How does franchise marketing work?
Every company has different needs when it comes to marketing their locations or individual franchises, so the cost varies depending on the scope and length of the project, each company’s marketing budget, as well as specific requirements.
Do you have different franchise marketing service packages?
No, because of the individuality of the service, we always go over requirements and objectives with every client, then create a customized plan that serves their purpose.
What is a franchise marketing dashboard?
The dashboard is where all your franchise analytics and reporting lives, which will give you a clear view of all franchise marketing efforts and their performance.
What is a franchise marketing channel?
A channel is a digital medium that’s leveraged to promote your franchise websites through different tactics specific to each channel. It can be search engine marketing, social media or paid advertising.
Can franchise marketing increase our sales?
Yes. By adopting custom marketing strategies for your franchisees, you are providing increased local exposure, which helps drive traffic and capture more leads.