Over 50% of total Google search queries have local intent. Our Local SEO services will increase your business’ online visibility for local customers and help craft a geo-targeted campaign to capture traffic, leads and sales from localized consumers.
Local SEO Citations Audits
Our every strategy and campaign is data-driven, therefore it all starts with comprehensive citation audits.
- All relevant directories: We audit citations across all the online directories to make sure your business is listed correctly and it’s targeting the right customers.
- Duplicates removal: We make sure all your business listings are verified and that there are no duplicates or remove duplicate listings if necessary.
- Consistent listings: During the audit, we make sure that all your business listing are consistent across all platforms and directories, which helps boost your rankings.
Local SEO Competitor Analysis
Get ahead of your competitors and stand out in every directory, local search or map.
- Market Analysis: We conduct a thorough market analysis of your service area to identify demand and opportunity, and build better-targeted campaigns.
- Gap Analysis: We’ll find local competitors within your industry or specific niche who currently outrank you and conduct a gap analysis to identify areas of improvement.
- SEO Analysis: Our team will research and analyze specific search terms in your market, monthly search volumes and keyword value to determine the best opportunities for local optimization.
Google My Business
Google My Business (GMB) is the most popular, traffic dense internet directory. Build a local online presence that will drive exponential growth.
- GMB page Optimization: Our services include company Google My Business page optimization to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Google Maps Optimization: We’ll make sure to claim your Google Maps listing and improve on it by completing profiles, encourage reviews and optimize data.
- Backlink Optimization: Use local resources to optimize Google My Business Page for backlinks and create a strong link building strategy focused around your service area.
Local Listings Management
Maximize your online real estate with properly managed local listings for improved click-through rates.
- Listing Verification: Search engines want consistency across the board and we’ll manually verify all listings across multiple local directories to maintain a proper local SEO presence.
- Monitoring: We continuously monitor your local listings and citations to analyze performance and identify improvement opportunities.
- Reporting: Local search positions integrate with website analytics and our team will create concise reports to show you exactly where you stand.
Local Citations Building
We make sure your business is listed on the best directories for your market and niche with thought-out, manual submissions.
- NAP citations: Whether we’re creating new listings or editing existing ones, we’ll make sure all your citations include the right name-address-phone number
- Location-specific descriptions: Every location is different and we’ll make sure to create profile descriptions that are accurate and specific to each physical location of your business.
- Localized content: In addition to creating new citations and discovering more local opportunities, our team will also optimize website content for local intent.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do you charge for local SEO services?
No two businesses are the same. Local SEO pricing varies depending on the potential local reach of each business. It can also depend on your business objectives, marketing budget and the scope of collaboration.
What is the difference between local SEO and SEO?
Search engine optimization is directed at improving your website’s rankings and online presence overall, while local SEO targets localized search queries, helping your business appear in search results with local intent. These have higher conversion rates.
What is a local SEO citation?
A local citation is an online mention of your business name, address and phone number. Search engines use citation to evaluate a business’ online authority.
Who needs local SEO?
Local SEO is most beneficial for businesses that have a physical storefront or service a specific area.
Does the service include Google My Business optimization?
Yes, we’ll optimize and manage your Google My Business page, make sure it’s accurate and consistent with other listings and optimize your Google Maps listing as well.
When will I see the results of your work?
Just as with regular SEO, local search engine optimization is a long-term process that needs management and results vary depending on a series of factors. However, if your website is already well-optimized and seeing results from SEO, adding the local component may speed up the delivery of local results.